Why Would I Want Coaching?
Coaching is a bespoke approach to personal and professional development that is tailored to meet your needs and help you achieve your goals faster and in a more authentic way. It originated in the world of sports and performing arts, where coaches helped athletes and performers deepen their self-awareness, improve their skills and achieve their best results.
Coaching is to your business, your mindset, your behaviour and your relationships, what personal training is to your body. It can help you optimise your level of fulfilment and performance in all of these areas. It is future-oriented and focused around results.
Our coaches offer you both challenge and support as both of these forces are necessary for growth. Our unique methodologies focus on balancing and empowering your perceptions which we believe are the root of all change. The way we see it, coaching is a unique experience in co-creation that changes your relationship with yourself, with others and with life.
Is This For Me?
Coaching benefits anyone, but it takes commitment and a growth mindset to get the highest value from it. You will know you are ready for this if you share the following in common with the people whose investment in themselves paid off the most:
- You are inspired to improve and be the best version of yourself consistently
- You understand and honour the power of commitment and integrity
- You are willing to be vulnerable, honest, and examine and sit with the uncomfortable
- You want to or are ready to deeply serve others and make a difference in your life
How Does It Work
Every Coaching experience is different and customised to meet your individuality. The agenda and structure of the Coaching experience is dependent on what you bring to it and what you wish to develop and progress on. Themes which are frequently covered in our sessions with clients include:
- Long-Term Vision: projection, planning, clarity and alignment
- Prioritisation and Decision-Making: time management and leadership
- Delegation: benefits and barriers
- Team Dynamics: effective reviews, resources, clarity, hiring, firing
- Perfect Partnerships: expectations and agreements (people and organisations)
- Building Caring Relationships: appreciation and empowering closures
- Effective Communication: professional and personal
- Mental Resilience: practical development and application
- Growth Mindset: Challenge and Support dynamic (nurturing and fostering growth for yourself and team members)
- Practical Emotional Intelligence: overcoming judgement and resentment, self-management
- Stress Management, Anxiety and Depression: overcoming these in the context of iDiscover principles
- Dissolving shame / guilt / regret / blame / pride: free up mental capacity
At iDiscover 360, we use a unique framework about understanding human behaviour to help you raise your self-awareness in every single coaching session. This framework is taught extensively on our 4-day intensive and transformative programme iDiscover Core which you are invited to take part in over the course of your Coaching experience, at a uniquely reduced fee.
The combination of both deep immersion and solid consistency provides the highest value in terms of creating and sustaining deep change. This is why our cutting-edge programme in human development and life design is the ideal complement to your regular coaching sessions with your coach.
I gained a lot of confidence. Coaching allowed me to structure a personal development process to be in a growth mode, and enter a new leadership dimension that was completely intangible a year ago.
CEO Logistics Company
What Will My Investment Be?
Our coaching packages last 3, 7 or 12 months. Committing to a specific period of time rather than engaging in an open-ended coaching relationship is the most effective way to establish clear personal objectives, and measure against them at the end of the coaching programme. Many clients choose to re-engage in another coaching agreement when they have seen how useful this had been for them, however this is not required.
Our coaches engage with you twice a month for 90 minutes at a time, giving the space to dive deep and do the work that is needed. We are also available to you in between sessions for virtual support or spot coaching you might need, as we know sometimes life presents unexpected challenges that can be hard to meet in the moment and it is important to us that you feel fully supported.
Beyond investing money, you will be required to invest your time, your attention and your energy into this coaching partnership. These are the ingredients for extraordinary change.
Our fees (excl. VAT) are as follows - including our 4-day intensive programme iDiscover Core:
|Certified Coach*||Senior Coach**|
NB: VAT applicable on top for UK-based clients
iDiscover 360 uses a unique set of methodologies to deliver cutting-edge personal and professional development programmes.
We specialise in enabling individuals and teams optimise their human potential through interactive workshops and coaching. We teach the theory and practice of building emotional intelligence, mental resilience, self awareness and leadership for the 21st century.