This workshop is designed to raise your self-awareness and understanding of others, teach a deep understanding of human behaviour, build self-confidence and elevate your communication skills. With high levels of personal attention and maximum 12 people in a group, there is a before and an after.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Raised your self-awareness and become clear on what your Values and main drivers are
- Understood a whole new paradigm of human behaviour
- Understood how to identify the motivations and inspirations of the people in your personal life and workplace
- Learnt empowering models on building lasting relationships
- Developed an EQ toolkit of practical methodologies to take home with you
- Deepened your knowledge around how to communicate effectively with everyone in your life
How learning how to apply your EQ will benefit you:
Benefits to your personal life
- Greater self-confidence and awareness of your emotional and behavioural patterns
- Higher quality relationships with those close to you
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
- Enhanced communication skills
Benefits to your professional life
- More focus, direction and drive
- Increased ability to prevent or resolve conflicts
- Better team dynamics
- Improved management of others
- Appreciating client and customer relationships
Why Applying Your EQ?
- Our level of self-awareness and understanding of others is fundamental to how we experience life on a day to day basis, both personally and professionally. From the decisions we make about how we live, to who we are at work and in our relationships - our emotional intelligence impacts all aspects of our existence.
- More people than ever struggle to cope with the pressures of modern living and to build fulfilling, lasting relationships, and many of us suffer from stress and anxiety - how we feel about ourselves and the quality of our close relationships is crucial to our well-being.
- In the workplace, it has been shown that emotional intelligence, or ability to understand others is responsible for 58% of our job performance and that 90% of top performers have high EQ.
- We know what EQ is, but we often struggle with how to apply it in challenging situations and use it with impact in our lives.
What People Say
"iDiscover's workshop had a lasting and tangible positive impact on our people and our company. The structured nature and intelligent processes mean that we received a huge amount of value in one day, but most importantly as management and within teams, we continue to use and refer back to the methodologies on a regular basis."
"Normally, "soft skills" can be hard to measure, but each individual who took part could continue to use the tools taught going forward in a practical way. We all felt we had a much deeper understanding of ourselves, each other and human nature by the end of the day"
Manager - Vine Resources
"We are now of the opinion that developing self awareness and emotional intelligence is crucial to a well functioning workplace. When people really understand the drivers and motivations of themselves and each other, it means that everything runs so much more smoothly. As a team we now operate in much more effective way, it is noticeable. It was also a real bonding experience for our team and it has shifted the way in which we related to each other for the better."
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is £495 + VAT for companies
(Current Offer £250 plus VAT for individuals)
iDiscover EQ Toolkit
Tangible Emotional Intelligence Workshop
8 October 2020, 9.00-17:30